Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Reading Your Heart Out

When I read the world goes away, I can't hear anything and I just can't stop. To me everybody should be able to feel this. I mean come on its like............. never tasting pizza its just impossible to deal with if you can't! If you don't like reading you are really missing out on a lot of stuff. I mean there are hundreds of books out there with all sorts of topics if you don't read you never learn or enjoy the process of figuring something out before the character! If you don't read this I don't blame you I mean come on I am an adolescent girl with some a case of book fever, who would listen to me without thinking that I am insane sometimes!

P.S. I am insane only sometimes, not all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Silliness? Please share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails