Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Summertime!!

Well, now that summer has arrived, I have made a list of things that I would love to do in the wide expanse of warm days that follow!
  • Go to ________ Girl Scout Camp for two weeks to train to be a totally terrific aide, and then, in one week, I will be putting my aide practicing to the test!
  • Visit my relatives in Ohio for a fun-filled week of Camp Kake :)
  • Enjoy the sunny beaches of Camp G________ as I swim my way through the week :D
  • Earn my Gold and Silver Award through a series of fun and interesting activities for Girl Scouts 8p
  • Spend time with my friends and family and have numerous sleepovers and such!! 0__0
  • Go on several camping trips with my family<3
Whether I am talking, swimming, texting, reading, sunbathing, or camping, I plan on making this summer a fun one! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Silliness? Please share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails