To pass on the love, I nominate the following as I find them to be "Beautiful Bloggers" (or just plain funny):
- http://coxquads.blogspot.com/ The Cox Quads
- http://kristinsfourkids.blogspot.com/ Kristin's Four Kids
- http://ourspriggsfamily.blogspot.com/ Spriggs Family
- http://trippin-lifewithtriplets.blogspot.com/ Trippin' - Life with Triplets
- http://bonggamom.blogspot.com/ Finding BonggaMom
- http://manicmommy.blogspot.com/ MaNiC MoMMy
http://owenplusthree.blogspot.com/ Owen + 3apparently I'm not allowed to follow this one anymore!
- http://andtwinsmake5.blogspot.com/ And Twins Make 5!
- http://mama4real.blogspot.com/ I'm a REAL LIFE mom.
- http://iamthatmommy.wordpress.com/ Yes, I'm THAT mommy.
- http://www.mommyneedscoffee.com/ Mommy Needs Coffee
- http://www.elizabethlyons.com/blog Little Humans Being
- http://murraycrew.blogspot.com/ 4tunate
- http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/cripe Cripe's Sake yes, I know it's not a blog per se, but I check on Danielle's family & pray for them frequently
- http://www.twomakesfour.com/ Two Makes Four
Congratulations on your nomination and please follow these instructions to nominate someone else:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Me-Myself-and I
1. Every generation in my family has multiples. I have a fantastic picture of 4 sets of our fraternal twins taken at my brother's wedding.
2. I'm the oldest of five kids. Yep, you heard me. I'm bossy like that. (And though my sister & I fought like cats & dogs when we were younger, she's my closest friend now that we're 'grown up'.)
3. I wanted to have two kids before I turned 30. I didn't realize I would get BOTH the month before my 30th birthday.
4. Since having the chicklets, I have become afraid of heights & deep water.
5. The year my husband was deployed was the toughest of my life. Yell sleep-walked her way through the year -- resulting in my not sleeping soundly for most of the year. Fun times.
6. The Muppets/Peanuts - awesome
7. I love Italian food, but the texture of cooked onions can 'do me in'. Thanks, chicklets, for that oh-so-pleasant pregnancy leftover!