Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sleeping children can be a worry

Weird.  Just plain weird.

Of course, most parents know to expect illness from their kids on occasion.

foggily disgustedly particularly remember an illness involving enough towels, blankets, sheets, and clothing to fill the washing machine six times in one morning.

But that was then and this is now.

Last night I got to school to pick up a chicklet at aftercare.  Yell's eyes looked weird.  She gave me a hug and I instantly felt heat emanating from her body.  Uh-oh.  When we got home dh suggested she go upstairs to 'lay down' before her team practice.

She agreed.

Not only did she agree, she got *into bed*.  Hmmmm.  On an afternoon when TV is on, Hannah Montana or Wizards of Waverly Place or Phineas & Ferb are readily available and she chooses to get into bed.  Uh-oh.

Fast forward to the drive home from Crab's sports practices -- I called dh who told me that Yell had been asleep for two hours.  Uh-oh.
Lucy, I think we got a problem here.
Of course, I should include this pic to totally illustrate that the kid can sleep anywhere.  And in any position.  Feel better soon my chicklet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Silliness? Please share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails