Geez, you'd think we never feed these kids.
We had a very peaceful (if short) spring break, courtesy of friends from church.
Fave memories include:
- trying on hats at a toy store in Nashville, Indiana
- eating a Lenten Friday dinner at Harvest Moon Pizza
- listening to and watching birds on Cordry Lake
- reading books in the marvelously pleasant weather
- hiking in Brown County State Park
- drying off Yell after she overturned her kayak and fell in the lake
- watching kids chase each other with water guns
- just being with friends
Thanks M family!