Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just Thursday

Have no idea why this didn't post last week -- but I just found it in my drafts -- so I'm submitting it now, but will be submitting another shortly. ::insert eyeroll::

Linking up with Murdock's Mama, Abby, for Just Thursday...because that's exactly what it is today...Just Thursday.



Outside my window...it's gone from completely too hot to sodden & rainy in the span of just 8 minutes!

The time is...5:40pm

Today I feel...good (doc was happy with me for losing weight...woot!)

I am thinking...it's going to be a loooooong 2 weeks without Ironman

At the moment, I am thankful...my parents let me borrow their car while Ironman's is being fixed

I am going...to be realllllly upset to hear the estimate on the car repairs

I am wearing...a long-sleeve t-shirt, shorts, river shoes

I wish...we had a more fuel-efficient vehicle (or two)

I am reading...websites, comparing hosting packages (wasn't I doing that last week, too?)

I am working on...moving the sspom.org site to a cheaper alternative

I am hoping...the next two weeks aren't too stressful

I am hearing...children babbling, people typing, doors opening & closing, air conditioning running

Around the house...there is a cowering dog who is terrified of the rain

I bet you didn't know...I'm at the library!

One of my favorite...activities is to watch my kids when they're practicing sports - 'cause the grin on their faces when they accomplish a goal is just about the best thing ever



Join the Fun! Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!


*Make sure to LINK UP


Have a great Thursday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Silliness? Please share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails