Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

watch what you wish for!

Watch what you wish for? You betcha! I've been overwhelmed this week!!!






Outside my window...don't have one - but last time I passed one it was overcast, very very overcast - yuk


The time is...1113 am

Today I feel...overwhelmed

I am thinking...how am I ever going to finish my to-do list

At the moment, I am thankful...for earphones, 'cuz my cube neighbor is preaching the virtues of his religion to another co-worker AGAIN. Not that I have a problem with other religions, but jeez, it gets really OLD to hear it EVERY FREAKING DAY!

I am going...to go shopping for "beach wear" for Ironman's high school reunion this weekend.

I am wearing...brown chinos, brown patterned short-sleeve shirt, brown sweater (it's FREEZING in here), and yes, brown Danskos

I wish...I had gotten a better night's sleep last night

I am reading...The Memory Keeper's Daughter...still

I am working on...updating the work website, asbestos licensing renewals, replacing editable documents, paying bills, and praying for peace within my own head

I am hoping...the thunderstorms stay away tonight 'cuz the Chicklets are camping in tents with Girl Scouts!

I am hearing...Bill Cosby Himself (thank you earphones!!!), and it's making me giggle..."So I went back downstairs and my wife said, 'Did you kill him?' and I said, 'no' and she said, 'Well, why not?!?' and I said, 'I don't know???'"

Around the house...I found the floor of the closet room...so it no longer looks like this
um, thanks Chicklets?

I bet you didn't know...I found out my knee is "weird"

One of my favorite...snacks is chips - and I'm avoiding them like the plague!

My weekend plans include...picking up Chicklets at my mom's on Saturday (after they babysit their cousins on Friday/Saturday), going to Ironman's hometown for his high school reunion, watching Chicklets swim in the hotel pool, and hightailing it back home on Sunday so we can be greeters at church ::whew::


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Silliness? Please share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails